On Friday evenings, the table d'hôtes :
On reservation, 48 hours in advance, it will give priority to traditional Alsatian recipes. We privilege fresh and seasonal products, from our vegetable garden or local ones. The menu at the price of 28 € per person, drinks included, comprises:
- an appetizer
- an entrance
- a main course
- a dessert
Examples of traditional Alsatian dishes proposed in table d'hôtes:
- Baeckeoffe with three meats and its green salad
- Rouladles and its pinot noir sauce
- Fleichknepfle cooked in broth
- Tartiflette with farmhouse munster cheese and green salad
- Farmhouse chicken cutlets, Alsace white wine cream sauce
Our dishes can be accompanied by Alsatian pasta, knepfle, gebradeldi grumbere (fried potatoes)...
The week, the menu of the day :
On reservation, a dish of the day, dessert and a glass of wine is proposed to you for 18 € per person.
Examples of home-made dishes :
- Grilled chicken sausage with its mashed potatoes, green salad
- Gebradeldi grumbere mit bibeleskas (fried potatoes with Alsatian cottage cheese)
- Alsatian Knepfles
- Back of fish with green lentils and pan-fried tomatoes
- Alsace pasta with smoked salmon and green asparagus (in season) with its Alsace white wine sauce. The asparagus can be replaced by peas or broccoli.
- Cold plate of cold meats and cheeses from Alsace with its raw vegetables
Surprise menu or approved together, do not hesitate to contact us for any question. We will of course take into account possible dietary restrictions.
Did you know that? The tarte flambée which you can enjoy in various restaurants near us remains a speciality loved by families and an essential part of Alsatian cuisine. Indeed, many Alsatians get together with family or friends to enjoy it at the weekend. Therefore we strongly advise you to reserve your table in advance.
Enjoy your meal!
Children under 12 years old benefit from a 50% discount on the price, meals are free for children under 3 years old.